Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Wishing Everyone A Very...



Dear Readers of Unwrapping Romance,
My apologies to everyone for not being around much lately. It isn't that I've forgotten you or that I've closed the blog, on the contrary, I am hoping to get more active again as soon as I can. Family obligations have kept me busy, kept me from reading as often as I prefer and so kept me from giving you the reviews you've come to expect from me. Again, my most sincere apologies. I might not be reviewing as often but I'm going to do my best to get you a review every so often until I can get back on a good schedule of reading. I've got one coming up for you very soon, in fact. 

In the meantime, we are celebrating our great country's 241st birthday today and I thought you'd enjoy a brief, yet sweet, little history lesson. 



Happy Fourth of July to all my lovely readers 
and Happy Reading too! 



No comments: