Saturday, December 8, 2012

And TEXAS WIDE OPEN by KC Klein goes to ...




A great big THANK YOU to KC Klein
for being such a wonderful guest and
thank  you to everyone who visited and participated.
 
I'm sorry I was late with this announcement
but I was finishing reading my NaNoWriMo novel,
IN THE ARMS OF HER ANGEL
 
Omg, folks, I love this story and I hope,
really hope, that someday soon y'all get to read it.
I still can't believe I wrote it in such a short time
but perhaps that's the secret to my writing.
This one is my best yet.
 
Wish me luck, I'm submitting on Monday.
 
Now to the winner of the digital copy
of TEXAS WIDE OPEN by KC Klein!
 
The Winner is:
 
 
 
 
CATHY ANN
 
 
 
 
Cathy has been notified by email and her name has been
sent to KC.  I hope she checks her mail and her SPAM
folder, in case it goes in there because we don't really want to have
to give her prize to someone else -  if she never responds.
 
Congratulations, Cathy, and to everyone who has been
lucky enough to read this fabulous contemporary romance.
And if you haven't, go get it. It's on sale!!
Click on the cover below if you don't believe me!
 
 
HAPPY READING EVERYONE!