Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Unwrapping: Wacky Wednesday - Quiz Time!

Welcome to Wacky Wednesday! We all like to imagine ourselves in every heroine role we read but have you ever considered which kind of hero would be your best match. Well, it's Quiz Time and that's what we're going to do!


Errol Flynn in THE SEA HAWK







Perhaps your best match is the Swashbuckling kind of Hero. Dashing, adventurous and little bit dangerous! 




Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy
from PRIDE AND PREJUDICE




Or perhaps he's more the Gentleman Lord kind of Hero like Mr. Darcy of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE - all charm and good manner but has possibly been around the block a time or two or three.





Daniel Craig as James Bond







Or perhaps you're better matched with the SPY/AGENT kind of Hero. The man of secrets and dangerous missions ... 






Robert Redford as Sundance Kid








Or maybe you prefer the rustic character of a Western Cowboy Hero with his "awww shucks, ma'am" and cocky saunter.



Alex O'Loughlin in MOONLIGHT





And last, but not least, there's the Paranormal Hero who chases away the things that go bump in the night but might not be all that he appears in the daylight.







Now for the Quiz ... are you ready to find out which is your Best Match?  Take this quick Quiz and then share with us which one is your Dream Hero. 
Have fun and Happy Reading!

8 comments:

Beebs said...

The Gentleman Lord Hero is a man of good breeding, manners and speech. He's easily bored and so always in search of something to take up his time and is not above seeking out any woman with which to while away his time. If you're patient and willing to keep him stimulated in thoughts and in activities, you will find a man most willing to stay happily at home and while away his time with you.

Ooooh, Darcy, *sigh*.

Fun post Amy!

Amy Valentini said...

It appears that so far the Paranormal, Gentleman Lord, and Spy/Agent are the most popular. Hmmm... no takers for the Swashbuckler and the Western Cowboy? Should I have used newer men? LOL!

Dalila G. said...

OMGoodness!! This is my match....

The Swashbuckling Hero ~

The Swashbuckling Hero is a man of honour yet wildly adventurous who enjoys a bawdy time with an easy woman as much as a swordfight. But once his heart is stolen, he will defend your honour with sword in hand as quickly as his own. Loyalty is his best quality.

Too funny, LOL!! Me?!?! I'm loving it...'a bawdy time with an easy woman'....Errol Flynn, you devil! :-)

Amy Valentini said...

LOL!! Dalila G., I'm glad someone matched to the Swashbuckler. I was beginning to think the poor fella had seen his day come and gone! I wouldn't mind Errol's ghost paying me a visit! : )

Maureen said...

I got 'em -
The Western Cowboy Hero

The Western Cowboy Hero is a man of adventure, who enjoys sleeping beneath the stars and spending long, filthy days on the range usually with no company other than his horse. If you're willing to allow him the freedom to disappear for days at a time or better yet, willing to saddle up and join him, you'll find a protective and loyal partner who might even put his love for you before that of his horse.

Of course I did, and it would be a perfect fit, I would still get my "I was raised in a large family, and need my quite time" with his being gone for a bit at a time, plus the loyalty of a dog...great! LOL

Lovely quiz Amy! Sorry as usual a bit of a late visit, but enjoyable none the less.

Maureen

Amy Valentini said...

Maureen, glad to see the Cowboy wasn't completely shut out! : )

Emery Lee said...

Hi Amy!
This might surprise you but I am Swashbuckler all the way!
Indiana Jones, Captain Blood, even Tarzan. Give me the action men!!

Amy Valentini said...

LOL!! Emery, I'm with you and actually, I'm not surprised that you love 'em, too! I grew up watching Errol Flynn and Johnny Weissmuller on weekends ... love those movies. This past weekend, I was in 7th heaven and driving my hubby crazy because I had it on TMC most of Sunday - Captain Blood (Flynn), Robin Hood (Flynn), Sea Hawk (Flynn) - 6 1/2 hrs of pure swashbuckling man!
I will say, though, that paranormal men can do a pretty good job of blazing the same kind of trail. : )
Thanks for coming by and taking the quiz! xox